All of the jewelry at Ellie Sage is handcrafted and delicate. Please take care of your jewelry so you can enjoy it as long as possible.
1. Avoid getting the jewelry wet. The pieces can handle a little water, but do not leave them on while showering.
2. Avoid spraying perfume or hair products directly onto the jewelry.
3. Take off your jewelry before you perform any sports.
4. Do not wear your jewelry when you are sleeping.
5. Gently clean your jewelry with a soft and clean cloth once in a while.
6. Keep your chains clasped to keep them from getting tangled. It also helps to hang them on a hook while you are not wearing them.
Current Must Haves
The beginning of the year marks a great time to take stock of life, and set new intentions for the new year. Choose the intention that resonates with you right now, and wear it all year long as a reminder of your truth.